How do I validate my domain?
Validating your domain will improve the deliverability of your emails. Email service providers (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, etc ) are less likely to send your emails into spam if they see that the 'From email address' is associated with a domain.
To validate your domain follow these steps:
- Click the dropdown next to your name and select Account
- Click on Domains
- Add your domain to the text box and click 'Add Domain'. Do not add your full URL. For example, if we wanted to validate the SendFox website, we would use sendfox.com and not our full URL that is https://sendfox.com/.
- When you have added the URL, click on the 'Validate' button that will appear in the new table with your domain.
- You will be redirected to a page with CNAME entries that you will need to copy into your DNS settings. Each web host provider is different so check on their website how to add CNAME entries to your DNS settings.
- Once you have inserted your CNAME details into your web host, go back to SendFox and click on the orange 'Validate' button below your CNAME entries.